If you feel stuck trying to get a job, transition to a new field, get back into the paid workforce, or land a job after graduation (or a few years out) – we can help.
Our DKS Career Coaching process draws from the best practices of positive psychology, human development, management consulting and advocacy to help you identify your greatest skills, strengths, experiences and values and make the best case for getting hired.
You will work directly (in person, via skype or facetime, or on the telephone) with two DKS partners, and the third partner is on your team, consulting on your goals. In each 1 or 1/12 hour session, we will help you:
- Assess your strengths, experience, transferable and marketable skills
- Create a clear, specific vision of your career goals
- Map out realistic next steps and any potential training or apprenticeships that are needed
- Re-craft your resume, social media narrative, and cover letters
- Expand your network, find connections and create email templates and scripts
- Prepare for interviews and post interview follow-ups
We provide customized coaching at reasonable prices, and we tailor our services and schedule to meet your needs and budget.