OUR NEWEST WEBINAR WITH BOSTON UNIVERSITY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION: MANAGING DIFFICULT PERSONALITIES
When your management team can’t work together, it gets in the way of productivity, creativity and morale. This webinar will offer unconventional wisdom from our favorite leadership rockstars – including Oprah, Gandhi, and Kermit – and real life strategies for resolving conflict and building collaboration.
TRAININGS, TALKS, AND WORKSHOPS
- Building a Respectful Workplace (includes Sexual Harassment training)
- How to Get Buy-In On Your Vision and Mission
- Values in Action: What behaviors Align with your Values and Don’t
- Real Transparency: Why Does it Matter?
- Providing Feedback that Works
- Effective Collaboration
- Managing Conflict on Your Team
- Your words Matter: Effective Communication 101
- Becoming a Leader: Who Do You Want To Be?
- Building Trust and Accountability
- Salary Negotiation 101: Valuing Yourself in the Marketplace
- Personal Branding: Why It Matters And How To Do It
BU ONLINE SPEED-NETWORKING: EXCELLING IN THE C-SUITE
Join us on Tuesday, November 14th for BU Online Speed-Networking: Excelling in the C-Suite with Sharon O’Connor (GRS ’89, SED ’95) and Ephraim Schachter (Questrom ’85).
This event directly connects c-suite professionals or senior leaders with two experts in the field of executive coaching and consulting.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain expert advice from our c-suite level coaches. Whether you’re a seasoned c-suite professional with questions like, “How do I work best with a difficult board chair?” or an employee aspiring to the c-suite asking “How do I make the leap into executive leadership at my company?”. Both Ephraim and Sharon have offered their time to the BU community to help ensure that you’re experiencing professional success!
Our hope for this webinar is that you will learn how positively shifting your mindset can help you see possibility where you didn’t see it before. Click here to watch now.
OUR RECENT WEBINAR WITH BOSTON UNIVERSITY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Our hope for this webinar is that you will learn how positively shifting your mindset can help you see possibility where you didn’t see it before.
Click here to watch now.
OUR EXPERTISE IS FEATURED IN THE COMEBACK
Our expertise is featured in the newly released book The Comeback – How Today’s Moms Reenter The Workplace Successfully by Cheryl Casone – Fox Business News Anchor and author. The book was released May 3, 2016 and is availble on Amazon and major book outlets.
We are also featured in an interview with Cheryl Casone.